- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- Man: I never filled out an application.
- Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
- Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
- Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
- Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Man: Fuck you, slut.
Who Could Win a Rabbit?
Bad mind, let me put on good habits! Been working to put on good habits! Sometimes I can’t find my good habits!
First AC song I ever heard thanks to EverymanHYBRID.
I don’t want the importance of this image to fade or be ignored. Mass media is the bastard agent in brainwashing (yes, brainwashing) us all to be subservient, ignorant, discriminatory little fucks. Don’t you forget it. We’re all slaves.
temple of doom was and always will be the best indy film ever.
I just don’t get the obsession with Dita Von Teese. I think she sucks. She either spews really boring shit about herself or the most obvious/stupid social commentary, probably confusing people who look up to her and aren’t that aware of feminism. Oh, there is that she’s attractive, but I think that’s a stupid reason to idolise someone. Nothing wrong with admiring someone’s looks or their job, but thinking someone is great because they’re good-looking yet probably just as shit as everyone else, is retarded. I see nothing worth commemorating really compared to some people here on tumblr.
Jack The Ripper’s fifth victim, Mary Jane Kelly.
I’ve had these 8 sparkly skeletons with string nooses since Halloween, 4 black, 4 silver. Any ideas on what to do with them?